Monday, September 29, 2014

September 2014

This is what has been happening in my life, other than Younique:

Searching for new positions. Looking for an outlet in life. Trying to succeed.

I spend a lot of time lately soul-searching and wondering why I do things. Why do I even try? What good does it do? I am very easily discouraged in a lot of different aspects of my life and I'm not exactly sure why that is. How do you learn to be positive and excited about life? How can you stay encouraged even in the face of adversity? I'm so tired of being the strong one for everyone else. I can't even be strong for myself. I am just having a really hard time.

Sometimes, I find something that I am passionate about and I want to share that with others. When I share it, it seems like no one cares. That's something that bothers me, because I am the first one to share in your excitement  for something else, whether it is a life event or just a regular day. Why is that? I sometimes wonder why I do anything at all for other people. Sometimes I just want to be selfish.

Anyway, rant over.

I have been looking to move out of state for a long time, and I would like to find a way to make that happen. Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment